Question

krkrlm7

Does voluntary repo affect your credit in this situation
I bought a car a few months ago from a buy here pay here because I needed a second car for work and quick. Now things have changed and my hours have been cut and it has been difficult to keep up with the payment. Is there any way to return the vehicle without it affecting my credit? I called the lady and she said that would ne fine, I just had to come in and sign the back of the title and she wouldn't report it to my credit as anything. They have never reported to my credit before. I'm sure it's still worth what is was when I bought it.

Voluntary repo is never good. 

They are only looking out for them self.

They could care less about how your credit is affected. 

Unless you have them Sign a document ( and you would have to create some type of document ) that would somehow state that with the returning of the Car the Loan is paid in full with no delinquencies.  etc  Cover yourself.   If they are not willing to sign the document then don't do it. 

Sell the Call yourself. and finish paying off the loan yourself.