Question

Jocelynn55

Does Target report to all 3 credit bureaus?
I was just approved for a Target Red Card today (583 CK score). Can anyone else tell me if they report to all 3 CRAs?

2 Months not showing yet

I have had my red Card for 2 months now and still doesnt show up on ANY of the 3 reports as of yet.

I've been wondering the same thing!

• I opened a RedCard so that it would diversify the types of accounts I have and it took 2 payments cycles to show up on Equifax and still hasn't popped up on TU or Experian. I called them and they said they report after 1 billing cycle (which in my case wasn't true) but the rep couldn't verify which CRA's they report too. I'm kind of annoyed that I opened it now. You asked this question 4 months ago, has your RedCard shown up on all 3 bureaus yet?