Question

DanggItsTiff

Does Rent To Own Furniture Go Towards Your Credit Score
I know things like rent a center do not, unless you don't pay. I've heard mixed things about Aaron's, that they do only after you paid items off in full. But what about financing items through companies? Which companies do that? I know that the things will cost more over time bc of interest, but my main concern isn't that but to raise my credit score within 2 years.

You are better off to forget all of that. Get yourself a Secured credit card that is reported to all three credit bureaus (Capital One is a company to check with). New furniture is NOT a necessity and should not be bought on credit or from a rental place. These rent to own places are huge ripoffs, you would probably end up paying more than double of what something is worth and by the time that you get it paid for it will be worth nothing. Do some reading on how to build or rebuild credit, start with a Secured card and go from there.