Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

dalessandrct

Does Progressive report payments for auto insurance?
I haven't seen my Progressive Auto Insurance on my credit reports and Progressive is not an option available on Credit Karma to link an account. Does Progressive report or no? I am relatively new to credit and I'd like them to report it if possible but just haven't seen anything from them.

Thanks for your input!

Most insurance companies generally do not report to the credit bureaus regularly.

However, if you stop making insurance payments and your account is sent to collections, this can be listed on your credit report and could negatively influence your credit score.