Question

eppgently

Does Penfed always pull Equifax?
I have been wanting to apply for a Penfed card, and the Citi Simplicity card. Creditpulls Database shows Penfed pulls EQ 99% of the times, and Citi over 90%. My EQ report shows my US bank cards with a zero balance as of two days ago, however, EX & TU still show the cards maxed out. I don't want to take the risk of applying, and them pulling EX/TU, and denying me.

Does anyone know how soon before the other two reports show my zero balance with US bank since EQ just reported it 2 days prior? Should I wait 'til all three update?

TIA.

PenFed

I received an offer while logged into my Equifax account. I'm wondering the same thing... Does PenFed onyl pull from Equifax?