Question

gordon1976

Does my credit score go up or down after selling my house?

Additional info

I'm 25 and have a 5 year history on my mortage. Since I'm still pretty young I don't have a long credit history. I have many credit cards open (paid off), have had a couple car loans, and my home loan. My credit score is currently around 775. I'm seling my house to purchase a new one and there will be about a 2 month overlap between when my house is sold and when I buy a new one. I want to make sure this won't jepordise me getting a good rate on a new home loan? 

Will my score drop with the sale of my house and would it drop enough to impact the new loan? 

questionsally

jeopardize*