Question

ramsfan45

does my bankruptcy tell you of my updates, I have 15 payments left and it will be discharged?
I want to know if the bankruptcy tells you how many payments I have left or do they only tell you that it is discharged?

You should have a copy of the papers complete with the date it was filed.  Just knokw, that it has a bad effect on your credit score for 10 years after the date it is discharged.

Tracking your bankruptcy account

If you are in Chapter 13, you can track your payments and the status of the claims at this address

http://www.13datacenter.com  This site is oerted by the National Data Center, Inc. or 'NDC'. You can also contact them by phone at (866) 938-3639 with questions. You will need your case number, and can set up an online access account to see how your claims are being paid, and see the balance and status of your bankruptcy. Good Luck!