Question

DobieOne

Does loading up on secure credit cards amp up my FICO score?
I'm thinking of taking out 5-10 secured credit cards (as many as I can), with a credit line of $500 on each, with $45,000 as my annual household income. I will diligently micromanage each and every card to make sure it's handled with the utmost efficiency, so that the objective followed through successfully. Or, might my credit score improve by solely having the available credit (not being used) from the each card? I believe this might amp up my credit, am I crazy or will something like this actually be beneficial?

Utilize the tools of this site!!!

There are informative articles to read and very useful tools on this site to help you LEARN what to do (or not do) to build a good credit score.  USE THEM!!!