Question

22Chris22

Does it help to have upto 6 credit cards?
I have just 3 credit cards. My stand seems to be in RED indicating that I need to have more than 5 credit cards. Credit Karma website suggests 3 more Credit cards that I can be approved on. I don't know if I need to get 3 more credit cards to improve my standings. I have 720 score, pay on time, don't spend too much or more than I can pay....what should I do?

I suggest reading the articles on this site to see exactly how credit works.  Credit cards do help, but a diversity of financial actions such as mortgage, car loan and personal loans help a lot. Building a diverse credit profile ism the best thing to do.