Question

fancy66

does it affect ur credit score if u close up all ur cards at once?
I have major amount of credit cards and det,if I close and jut pay off, does that affecy my credit?

If you close ALL of them yes it will restart your credit history from your second oldest credit line I would suggest only closing out the ones you don't need or at the very least keep your oldest or 2nd to oldest credit card if there is a huge difference between them like your oldest is a secured but your 2nd oldest is not......other wise your score will plummet drastically....it will how clear out your debt to income ratio but hurt your credit score severally