Question

Toastingham

Does First Premier ever offer credit limit increases voluntarily?
I'm nearing my first anniversary with First Premier, and I have a perfect payment history with them but 90+% utilization. Does First Premier ever offer credit limit increases without the customer requesting them? Am I likely to get one in this scenario, asked for or not?

Most Helpful Response

Do you really want one with them? They are horrible when it comes to all the fees they charge.

If offered voluntarily, yes. But I won't ask them for one. I have 7 inquiries and want to let at least 5 of them age off before I trigger another.

tbdc

Just be careful if you get one. I will give you an example: They give you a $300 limit and charge you a Maintenance fee of $200 before even using the card now your available credit is $100. Then every month you will have a monthly service fee of $15.00. Make a payment on line they charge you, you talk to them they charge you...... In other words everytime you turned around there was a fee. I had one, years ago when my credit was bad and I got rid of them quickly because they were just digging me a deeper hole with all their fees. I was dumb enough to fall for them and I learned a lesson the hard way and had to pay.