Question

beeinmybonnet

Does domesticated judgement start time clock over?
Hey everyone, trying to get a definitive answer...

I had a judgement in CA from 2006 that fell off my credit report in 2013. I now live in SC and just received notice that they want to domesticate the judgement as of May 2014 in SC. Does that mean I will have a NEW negative entry on my credit report for another 7 years?? I am trying to fight it. The thought is a bit overwhelming... No one I have contacted so far seems to be able to get me an answer...

If you can help, PLEASE reply!

From what I've been reading, the clock should not start over.  They've just gotten the SC court to recognize the CA judgment, so no dates should change.