Question

plalyboy

Does credit karma have there own credit cards
Can you recommend a credit card that I can get with the type of credit score that I have.. without having to run my so security number every time I'm looking for credit card

The reason for the advertised credit cards here is that the advertisers are paying for this site so we can use it for free.  It does cost to set up and maintain a web site.  I am grateful for their stepping up to help others by paying for this site because I have learned a lot from the articles and tools here.

We can't see anything on yoiur credit score because of privacy laws.  This is a public forum and you never know who is viewing.  Your Social Security number is going to be run any time you apply for credit.  That is what they use to check your credit history.

If your credit is low, your best chance for a credit card is a "secured" card which requires you to deposit a few hundred dollars with the card issuer and that becomes your credit limit.  If your score is low, you will be turned down for "regular" credit cards until after you build a history of reliable payments. It does take time and patience to build one's credit score, but it's worth it.