Question

tdw1982

does credit karma automatically update report before update date if transunion updates my report?
I just wanna know basically if my credit lender sends my update to transunion per say on like the 14th and credit karma says their next update is the 16th would I have to wait till the 16 th to see my updated report? Or will credit karma automatically update it for me when it's added to transunion?

Most Helpful Response

I've read two CK moderators state that creditkarma updates in real time. That is impossible to be true since I got here by Googling "how often does CK update the report data". Now the reason I did so is because it still has very old data on what creditkarma calls my report. I removed two things several months ago from all 3 bureaus that were in collections and since then have pulled two Transunion reports to ensure they are in fact removed, yet CK still says they're there. CK's score has always been very over what my actual scores have been (sometimes over 100 points higher, haha). It's a free site and good to be able to use for free, but being free I guess we can't demand or expect much. The site serves it's purpose and I enjoy it, but never for the scores. It would be nice though to see the data on the report update one of these months.