Question

SickOfDebtLife

Does Cavalry Portfolio accept credit cards for payment? If so, which ones?
I'm hoping to get a PFD, but want to pay with CC. Their website won't give me any info on what forms of payment they accept. They want you to make an account and log in to get just that basic info!

That company is a collection agency and many of their accounts may come from defaulted credit cards so they most likely want cashier check or money order.

SickOfDebtLife

Thanks for your reply, but it really is no help. I need a legitimate response from someone who has actually had dealings with this particular company. BTW, I am fully aware that it is a collection company! You really should not post to a thread unless you can give advice that is based on your own personal experience!

SickOfDebtLife

Furthermore, other collection companies DO accept credit cards as payment (including another that is currently in my CR)! So, you don't know jack!