Question

maddellena

does cancelling a credit card affect my score
i want to cancel my lower ballance cards will it hurt or help
my score

closing newly applied credit card

I applied credit card yesterday and i find out that they have no longer the promotion of 0% apr. I decided to cancell it today. My question is does this affect my credit score

yes it could affect your credit score.   depending on how old the account is you lose that on your average age of accounts.   you will also lose the credit limit so that will affect your utilization.

Credit History takes time so does your Credit Score.

Credit Reduction

If you intentionally decide to cancel a credit card for lack of use or excessive charges, even though your cedit utilization % may increase, but you have a 100% record of paying all credit cards monthly, your credit score should not decrease, but should increase since you are be responsible in handling your credit.

MAIL SUBSCRIPTION ACCOUNTS

i AGRED TO SUBSCRIBE TO A MAIL SUBSCRIPTION, AND OWE THEM NOTHING. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL THEM. DOES THIS EFFECT MY SCORES?