Question

makmak1

does being an authorized user on credit card affect my credit negatively
I am an authorized user on a company card that has a 9,500 limit. They are almost always maxed out on the card. Should I request to be removed from the card as an authorized user since the card causes my credit utilization to be around 90%

I do believe that it is hurting your score.  Without your full credit file it is hard to tell, so doing some more reading might help you.

The utilization is a high factor in the vantage model used by CK so it is most likely really hurting with a 90% utilization.  I know going from about 25 down to1% raised my score over 50 points.

Wait... usually, corporate credit cards don't show on your credit rating (good or bad). For instance, I have a corporate AMEX in my name where I work, and you'd never find it in my credit reports (though you will find the hard inquiry they made when I got it... thanks, guys! :/ )
--

Is your employer a small company or suchlike?

Yes, it would benefit you to get removed as a user and then contact the credit bureaus and ask them to remove it from your reports. High utilization like that can really hurt your credit.