Question

cls1977

does bankruptcy take care of all judgments and delinquent accounts including student loans?

Most Helpful Response

Recently discharged Chapter 7

Hi - just wanted to share my experience. I filed Chap 7 BK earlier this year and it was recently discharged in Sept., it did take care of all the judgements that I had listed on my credit profile and even one that wasnt. However I do not believe a BK will take care of student loans, at least that is what I had learned. I used Doan Law Firm here in So. Cal and they were great, you can search for them online as they have a lot of good info on their website as well. Hope this helps.