Question

AndreaM333

Does anyone know why my score would drop dramatically when there are "no changes" showing?
I have no new accounts in collection, no credit cards, no new unpaid loans, nothing at all has changed... My score was gradually going up then all of a sudden it's shot down. There are "no changes" showing on Equifax or TransUnion. The only thing I did recently was start a direct dispute on some things listed, but they're still showing as "under investigation".
I'm very frustrated because I was so happy to see my score getting higher, but now this is happened and I'm pretty upset. Does anyone have any experience/advice on this? Please help! Thanks!

Start following your FICO scores too if you are concerned about your credit scores.

And, no credit cards? You must not be trying to hard to build credit. A secured card is usually a first step in building or rebuilding credit.

Since only you can see your credit information, you might discover the answer after learni[ng how credit works and you can do that by reading the articles on this site.  After all, the purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH how credit works, and they do so very well.