Question

Lesleyjane

Does anyone know the phone # to PORTFOLIO RC? This is different than Portfolio Recovery Associates.
A note popped up on my credit report saying I had $79 in collections with Portfolio RC. No other information. I called Portfolio Recovery Associates and it wasn't with them. I've looked everyone on the internet to find their number. It's totally bogus.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Most Helpful Response

Make sure they are actually on your credit report by going to www.annualreport.com and pulling your TransUnion report.  If they are there, they should have their address & phone number at the back of the report.  If it isn't there, call or write TransUnion and ask them to provide that info or delete the account from your report.  Good luck!

Thanks for your response, Addison 170's.

It was very helpful!  I will research as you suggested.