Question

navyguy12180

Does anyone know of any SubPrime 1st Position HELOC Lenders
First I will say that my credit absolutely Horrendous...I may actually have the lowest score in the country...Reasons arent important as the score is going up...albeit very slowly.

But My question is, Does anyone know of any First position subprime home equity line of credit lenders?

I own the property outright, it is a 2 family that is assessed around 50K. it is in some disrepair and I would like to fix it up so it is perfect or as close as possible.
I need around 15-20K to do this.

so again does anyone know of any banks or lenders that will do this?
I have already pretty much exhausted the search of local credit unions and banks in my area...al say my score is too low...which is a 530 median score(so says creditkarma any way)

Thanks for any info.

Also I should note that I had an appraiser come out and give me an appraisel of what it would be worth when the problems are fixed and the changes I was going to make are complete. I was told it would be 92K

I feel your pain,  been in the same boat about 10 years ago.  We lived in the house and fixed it up as we went along.  So what ever monies that would go to making a payment went into the savings account and then we planned our next project.  We did it a little at a time.

Do you think you can save 500 a month or more?

500 X 12 = 6000k   thats alot of $$$$

home

HI, I was wondering if you found any lenders?