Question

LittleRedBiird

Does anyone know how to obtain your FICO/ Experian credit score for free?
I can obtain my score from the other 2 credit reporting agencies, but the experian is the one that has only buying options on their website. I haven't requested my credit report a all this year.... How do I do that?

Burgers aside, no.

You buy FICO unless you got an "in" at a bank, which I've stated prior and the haters went nuts. But it's true. Otherwise I would recommend getting a copy from Experian direct. May cost like 5 bucks. You could also try the Sonic thing, and if thatbfoesny work out you could get a chocolate shake and dip fries in it.

Aimit12

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

Discover’s Scorecard offer free Experian FICO 8 scores for non card members, update every 30 days, no detailed credit reports. It’s card holders also gets TransUnion FICO 8.

-

Credit dot com offers free Experian VantageScore 3 (same model as here) updates every 30 days, no detailed credit reports.

-

Freecreditreport dot com, which is extension of Experian, offers free detailed Experian credit reports, updates every 30 day. It dose try to upsell you paid membership, just ignore the pop ups.

-

Sonic, yes the Sonic drive in, offers free daily Experian credit reports along with some other benefits for next 24 months. Goto it’s website, click the banner “Data breach”, follow the link to Experian’s site, the offer ends March 31. I do not think Experian is actually needs proof from you of any credit/debit transactions at Sonic.

-

As always, double check the legitimacy of any websites BEFORE entering your personal infos.

Oneangrydude

Sonic. Priceless.

FICO Score

Most financial institutions, such as your bank have otions to sign up for free monthly FICO scores.  Check with your bank to see if this is an otion for you.

Why?

My credit score dropped 125 in 2 weeks but i paid everything as usual with no late or missed payments. Can anyone suggest why this may have happened?

Thank you.

LIKEGOODCREDT

by mistake  you posted your quastion as an answer instead of a quastion

Free Credit Scoring is available with mo

Bank of America, Barclay Card  and Capitalone use Transunion scores.

American Express, Chase, and Discover use Experian scores.

Citibank uses Equifax.

There are others, but I know these provide FREE scoring anytime you wish to check your scores.  These checks are "Soft pulls", and will not harm or affect your scoes in any manner.

First what FICO score are looking for, please remember there are over 20 regularly used FICO score out there for different types of lending.

If you are not paticular, I would look carefully at your credit cards, MANY credit card now offer free FICO scores, and from usually from one of the big three.  One of my cards is EXPERIAN and I believe it was FICO 8 wich is a common one used for credit card lending.  So I would start with Crdit card online account managment.

Free experian trial

You can sign up for a free experian trial. Just make sure to cancel the membership before the month is up, or it will automatically renew and charge you for the next month.

On your statement

If you have any credit cards I know most of them will offer it on your statement for free otherwise youll have to go to a paid credit monitoring site

Free score card

Discover score card for everyone not just members.

CREDIT SCORE

DID ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS GO TO COLLECTION? IT HAPPENED TO ME AND MY SCORE WENT DOWN OVER 100 POINTS. IT WAS BECAUSE I FORGOT TO PAY FOR A MEDICAL BILL. CHECK WITH A ACCOUNT THAT WAS SMALL ESPECIALLY DOCTOR BILLS.

nbirnbaum2

get a pay for delete agreement in writing from the collection agency and then pay it.

Aimit12