Question

Mistersatisfiedjudgement

Does anyone know how I can get rid of a satisfied judgment in equifax?
My equifax shows satisfied judgement on my score every time I dispute it comes back as satisfied but credit karma says it's a negative item which impacts my score negatively. I have tried several times to get rid of it but it still comes back as a satisfied item therefore equifax sort of can't do anything about it because I have paid,sort of. Heeeeeeeelp! Lol

satisfied negative accounts will stay on your credit for 7 years. paying it off doesn't entitle its removal.