Question

harleysuperglide2012

does anyone know about lexington law firm?

It costs money to "improve your credit".  Google Dave Ramsey and learn his approach to getting debts paid off yourself.  He has great, workable ideas and it'sll only cost you a few stamps and a  bit of "sweat equity." to get things improved.  Be advise that some things will onlyp clear after the passage of time, but that's the law and we all have to live with it.

AVOID

I also have had terrible experiences with these folks. I worked with them for 4 months with no effect. It was a waste of money. At the end, they put my accounts into dispute for identity theft which is just inaccurate and now I have had to spend my day calling creditors and agencies to have this information removed. I highly recommend against using them. It's a waste of money. Find a different professional service.

I hardly ever publicly comment on service. But this is a service as close to a scam as I have ever seen. Avoid them. 

Credit Karma you need to evaluate this recommended service provider. If you cannot find people who are doing a good job for your user base, you shouldn't keep them as a partner.