Question

SarahW103

Does anyone have any advice about where to look for good refinancing loans?
I decided to switch Masters programs, and have been out of school for almost a year. All of my student loans went into repayment, and one of them is now in Default. I need to go back to school, but will be ineligible to receive financial aid with a defaulted loan.
My lender said the only way to get out of default (aside from paying the full amount due) is to apply for a refinancing loan. I have poor credit, and am unemployed, so I'm also concerned about qualifying for a refinancing loan. Any information, tips, or things to look out for would be greatly appreciated.