Question

elktrack

Does anyone else hate the new site relative to the old site?

new site

I absolutley hate this site now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oshaw10099

Can not get an update on my scores. 

tskybakmoen

I used to like they way they tracked when each CC would report to the credit agency, this way it made it very easy for me to see when I should see score increses etc

Nuce51

Ditto - Terrible

kathg68

Yes. I hate it!!!!

Redrose3333

This is no comparrison to the quality of the old site.  It's no longer "at a glance" anymore.  I don't log in much anymore.  The quality is gone.

I agree! This is worse!  I want it changed back to the other way! It was easier for me to navigate through!

authenticga

Please change it back!

1smokeyb

Enter Your Reply

New updated improved?  this sucks/ absolutely do not like . Loved the old one. way more info. go back to the old one

Moeman55

I totally agree that the old site was much more user friendly and had much better information. I too like the calendar that showed when the creditor normally reported to the credit agencies each month. The change to this format truly shows that sometime change is NOT A GOOD THING!!!

homerglen

i agree  cannot find info at a glance like on the old site  -  my score dropped 15 points and I have'nt  the faintest idea why?

sfzak12

I don't like the new format either.  The old one was much more user friendly.

Absolutely

It used to show a nice breakdown of loans in an at-a-glance kind of way.  Now you have to file through pages and pages of individual loans and not even the total is listed anymore. 

KridthePlad

I quite agree.  I just logged on, and its all ****-and-jane.  I really appreciated the old format where I could see everything Newspaper style and drill down on what I wanted to get more detail on.  Now I'm just getting nuggets of info per page and I don't know what how its fitting. 

I'll login twice more, when I have more time to look at things, but if I can't get the info then this site will not be of use to me and my account will lie dormant.

I hope you're listening Credit Karma!

KridthePlad

Thats 'William and Jane", would you believe it won't let me write "d ick and jane" ?  Thats funny. 

Redrose3333

I agree with above.  Please change it back!

greenacres32423

Enter Your Reply  .  I hate this new format. Not at all user friendly.

YES!

Why do companies insist on "fixing" what isn't broken?

oshaw10099

Remember this site is for advertizing for lenders not to nessisarily help you. Helping you is a side effect.

Hard Inquiries

Anyone else take note that now they don't show you when the Hard Inquiries were performed? The dates are all "Last reported by Equifax / TransUnion on 26 May 2017 (or your last update day)"

So now you can't even loosely track when your inquiries will fall off. You just have to wait around. 

Reason for score change

One of the best thing about the old site was that it showed the reasons your score changed in detail. It would tell you the account deleted or removed, along with inq, lates, new accounts etc. This new site send you on a complete hunt to see whats now different.

oregon62

And a guarantee that thousands feel the same.  How can we make that happen again?

bad move

Wow I have to scroll all over now, updates are less reliable, loads of other 3rd party stuff I don't care about, too many pages dipsersing the information I like.

just aweful. 

aloha10

you spelled awful wrong,

juniper93

EnteI loved the old one - absolutely HATE this one -- too hard to find things - not in order like before - score dropped significantly with this  mess.

r Your Reply

I AGREE bad  move. I can't deal with this new site.  WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STOP CHANGING THINGS CREDIT KARMA!? I  thought it was fine just the way it was. i've been a member for 2 1/2 yrs, and never had a problem with it. Thinking about deleting it all together

yes

yes, the new format is much less informative.

Yes

I hate it now, such a pain to view anything now. Why did we need this update? I have not noticed any improvements at all!

I hate it also.

Hate the new site..... Change back..... Why did you do this....

PLEASE change the site back to the way it was...........