Question

sean48765

Does an eviction/rental history show up, or wouuld I have to find another way to see that?
I am unsure weather I was reported as an eviction and I am wondering if this will show up on the free credit report or if i need to use another source to view that.

Most Helpful Response

yes it does

i am dealing with one right now im paying it off on friday i was just trying to see how long it would be there after i pay everything off?Does anyone know? its labeled as a judgement on my credit

I personally have never seen an eviction show up on a credit report.  The only time I see anything from rental (apts) is when somebody pays late or has an unpaid balance when they move out.  However, you can check with CoreLogic - call 888-333-2413 or visit www.corelogic.com/landing-pages/SafeRent-Consumer.aspx to see your complete rental history.