Question

Sandertiky

Does all debts appear in the credit report?
I received a call telling me that I owe them money for a credit card. (Bank) they said it was open in 2004, but in my credit report does not appear what should I do? By the way they know my ss# DOB, and my current accounts. They just missed one of my addresses.

Not all lenders report to all three credit bureaus.  Have them send you all the paperwork to make sure it's legitimate. Did you cosign on a loan or card perhaps? This sounds fishy to me. A ten year old collection should be dropping off.   If the debt was legitimate, a collection agency may be trying a last ditch effort to get their money.