Question

navyseal2443

Does a(Closed As Derogatory)remark on my credit report effect my score if i have no derogatory marks
i have a (closed as derogatory) charge-off from BOA on my credit report review but i have got all three credit bureau to remove derogatory marks that are in my credit report. i want to know if the charge off that shows in my credit review still affects my score. If so how do i remove it

If that particular account is no longer on your report?then it dose not affect your scores. If the "review" is from some site's commentaries or editorializations of your credit? Then it has no relevance or influence to your actual scores, What counts is what are actually on your credit reports.