Question

jhvljj3

does a past collection that wasnt pd but was removed show up on a credit ck
my daughter ad one removed but she can see it but wants to know if it shows to someone who checks her credit

Most Helpful Response

It shouldn't even be shown.  If you disputed it....you should NOT be able to see it.  I disputed four things between Trans Union and Exufax and they no longer show at all.  I would ask the which bureau is not removing it.

yes , if she can see it, creditors can too. It was not removed correctly call or dispute the credit bureau again.

no it didn't on mine

this weekend I found a 'debt' from a medical collection agency. I contacted the original debtor to ask what this supposed bill was about, because I honestly do not beieve I owe them. My problem is now I am not seeing the debt showing, this is less than 24 hours after I originall saw the debt posted Has anyone else ever had that happen?