Question

booandpuff

Do you think this will raise my score by at least 10 points?
My husband is already pre approved with just his salary but we want to add mine to increase our pre approval amount.
My TU "fun" score on here is 640, however, the score that went to the lender from TU was only 613 (ouch) so the lender told me some things to do: I managed to get 2 out 3 derogs deleted from all three credit reports and the 3 credit cards the lender suggested - we paid them down - 1 in my name only to 8% utilization and the 2 joint accounts to under 30% utilization. Do you think this is enough to jump my score at least 10 points - lender says I need to be at least at 620 for it to go through the VA software.
thanks for any thoughts from the community!