Question

PsychChick

Do you know anything about CreditOneBank? Think I'm getting taken for a ride...
I recently got a credit card with them to rebuild my credit, and although the percentage rate is high, I plan to pay off the balance every month to avoid the interest. However, today I found out that they charge a daily interest on an account balance between the 7th and 20th every month and regardless of whether I pay off the balance on time, I am still charged this interest! I've never heard of such a thing, and I don't remember reading this when applying, otherwise I NEVER would have applied. Does this sound shady or what?