Question

markham1951

do you have a number to contact or fax information to.
Please advise if there is a number I can fax my ID information to

Check the "Help Center" at the bottom left hand side of your screen, the forums are not the place to seek account help.

jschweitz

I know this is old, but I'm having trouble finding the fax number and I want to point out that this was a completely useless comment. People are on this forum, frustrated, trying to find answers and that person took the time to write a question. And you, a "top contributor", have just completely wasted everyone's time in addition to being rude by not just answering the question. Consider other people when you write this stuff.