Question

teetippingtom

do you have a contact phone # i need to talk to a person?
my score dropped 10 points and i do not know why ,i haven't missed any payments or anything . only thing i have raised my debt by about 600 .00 but i do not owe out much debt ?

I DONT WANT TO REPLY TO ANY QUESTIONS  I HAVE A PROBLEM  MY HUSBAND SET UP THIS ACCOUNT

I ALSO WANT TOO BUT IT WONT LET ME BECAUSE MY HUSBAND ALREADY HAS ONE,

CANT WE BOTH GET CREDIT SCORES OR WHAT??? 

cynthia curry

i wish for you to contact me by phone instead of my e-mail , because i would like to speak to you one on one so please contact me at 609-893-1900, or at my cell phone at 856-419-7054 thahk you very much