Question

wolvesrule

DO the rest of you know that Credit Karma is not reporting the same score a creditor will see?
Credit Karma reports to me that my Trans Union score is 70 points higher than what a bank will see if I apply for a loan. Do not believe what they are leading you to believe is your score. IT IS NOT your true score. I applied for a loan thinking my score was 70 points higher than what the bank got when they did a credit check.

Most Helpful Response

I know no creditors/lenders pull my report and scores from Credit Karma, so whatever it says here have very little to no difference in real world. 

-

Besides, if anyone would spend 10 minutes to do some research? They would've known that we have 100s different scores. And most of them aren't matter, because the lenders aren't base their credit decision on them.