Question

Tareinhart

Do paying off something Early at Aaron's boost your credit score?

does Aarons report on your credit report

the only Aarons I know is a furniture store. Most furniture and rent to own places don't report on credit reports. So it wouldn't make a difference.  If it does report, then make sure that you don't have any fees related to early pay off.   

But generally, its better to always pay off any debt as fast as you can. Worry more about saving money on interst and less about your score, and surprise, your score goes up. 

I am not sure if Aaron's reports to your credit, I don't think that they do as they don't require a credit check if I remember correctly from their advertisements. Either way, understand that "paying an account off early" does nothing to help your credit (due to the fact of early pay off). In fact, usually when people pay off and close accounts their scores will DECREASE due to closing an account. I suggest that you do some reading on what it takes to build credit, what kind of accounts build credit, etc. Most people start off with a Secured credit card that is reported to all three credit bureaus as their first credit building tool.