Do on-time T-Mobile "Equipment Installment Plan" payments get reported to CRAs?
Instead of buying my new T-Mobile phone with cash this time, I'm considering getting an installment plan, but only if they are going to report my on-time payments to the CRAs.

I asked their online chat people, who claim that they do report to Equifax, but I'm skeptical. The support rep said they didn't know about the other CRAs.

Does anyone else have experience with these "Equipment Installment Plans"? If so, do they report to Equifax? What about Experian or TransUnion?

Note: I'm not talking about paying the bill -- I'm talking about the Equipment Installment Plan -- which is basically a 0% interest loan on a new phone. See: