Question

NonprofitExec

Do Non-Profit Organizations Have Credit Scores?
I am looking for a cash-back small business credit card (or cards) for a non-profit organization, but the cards say that the interest rate depends on "credit score." I don't know whether the organization has a credit score (we currently have credit cards with a local bank, so I assume we do) and don't know how to determine what it is. Any ideas?

Every business has a business credit score & credit report.  Dun & Bradstreet & Experian supposedly let you get your business credit report for free.  Just Google "Business credit report for free" and start digging around. Best of luck!

Prstallion

NOT ALL Businesses have Credit reports. IE: Habitat for Humanity. I know for a fact they don't I did a 11K loan for Weatherization Assistance with them, I am now down to just under 2k. This is NOT showing on my credit report why?? because they are just that nonprofit and it would cost them to make this report.