Question

olderbon8687

Do i need to pay charged off over 2 years in my report? i need to improved 630 to 700
I have few debt collections for 1-2 years and i just paid off over 6k bills because i want to rebuild my credit score then i thought its still better than unpaid in history.I have plan to buy home abourt 70 thousands $$$.Now there are 2 charged off 857 and 433$$ of capiotal one bank.Do I still need to pay off them to have a good report without debt?I hope to build 700 score from 630.Last April 510 score but now new report is 631,638 and experian 631 from CK.How can i know how much exactly score im now???? and where is free score report else I can try??? hope you can help me with some new informations.

I have 10 hard inquires and 4 hard inquires in my report, Im working with repair credit company step1credit company but feeling they dont work well, 2 months but not removed any iterms, still trying to work with them more 1-2 months to remove inquies..

What happen when I have too much hard inquires when I go for person loan at bank and or home loan?

The cllections come off your record in 7 years (depends on the statue of limitations in your state). If you pay the bill it starts the 7 years over but reflects that it was paid. I made that mistake and the negative mark remains on your credit history for a total of 14 years instead of 7. They scared your report, why let them scare it even longer.