Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

Newbie16

Do I have to wait until I see my score change to apply for an auto loan?
My bank is having a car sale next weekend and I need a 700 cs when I apply for their auto loan to be at a 5% interest rate. Even though Credit Karma says my score is 694, would the bank see that too? My statement was released this morning showing a credit card balance of 0 (which will raise my score). Should I wait until credit karma updates to apply for the loan or will my bank be able to see an updated score if I apply now?

The bank is NOT going to use the score that you get here. They will use a version of FICO scores, what version? I have no idea. But to know where you actually stand on this you should purchase your FICO scores to see what range they are in. Even if you are not over 700 they still should give you financing at a decent rate. Keep in mind that the information on your credit reports is just as important as scores.