Posted in Banking

do I have to wait for my credit card to show on my report before being able to connect?
I have a new credit union with empower fcu and also new credit accounts( credit card, variable line of credit, personal loan, and checking/savings accounts) with them and I can't connect them to creditkarma. It keeps saying additional info. Is needed to connect my account and says the website address etc. And then a greyed out box that won't let me press it to connect. How or can I fix this? Do I need to wait for these new lines of credits to post to my credit report before it will let me connect to them? Someone please help! Especially if you have had the same issue!