Question

BrianaThomas3

Do I have to pay someone to help me build my credit?
I have little income and I was just wondering if I can repair it on my own because I don't want to pay anyone if I can even if it's hard.

Credit Karma is all about credit.

Credit Karma is not a credit bureau, it is an online interactive site that provides information and tools on how to build and maintain a good credit score.  It also has information on "repairing" credit, although time and a bit of work is the major healer.  I am on a fixed income and once chose to file a bankruptcy (not the best choice) so understand the worries of someone with limited income.  But you can do it and I'll be cheering for you.