Question

road2lending

Do I have to get a credit card?
I have a bankruptcy that discharged 4 months ago. I am being told I need a credit card to rebuild by credit but I can't get approved (not even a secured card). Must I have a credit card to rebuild my credit? Is it possible to raise my credit score without credit cards?

Right now, you really would be wise to take the time to read the articles on this site so you can better understand how credit works and [how to rebuild your score.  I learned a lot here and have really built my score.  You will need to start with a secured card and will need to wait a few years before you will be able to get it due to the bankruptcy, which is a bad mark on your credit.