Question

skrunk

Do Disputes Show in a Soft Pull?
What shows on a soft pull?
I have been in the process of getting a mortgage, and everything has been going well (except a few houses fell through- non credit reasons. Appraisals didn't check out, inspections not good, etc.)
I've found the house, and the mortgage app. was approved by underwriting and is sitting at USDA waiting for approval.
All of a sudden a small collection for a local library shows up on my credit. It's not mine, I'm disputing it and am confident it will come off my credit.
But what if USDA approves between now and then (very likely). My mortgage company will likely do a soft pull. I know they are checking for new debt and no more late payments right?? Will it show them this collection?

Yes it will show up when they pull a fresh report, which they will do.