Question

jrhenry11

Do believe CK will explode nest month :)
I'm going to go from 2k in CC debt to 5k and lets not forget the limits on my cards are $0/$750 APR 28%...$2500/$3000 APR 0% and $2500/$3000 APR 0% my score has dropped from 769 to 705 but all my inquires but 1 has dropped off yay me :)...and i only pay the minimum $25 and I only have 3k in the bank and my rent is 3k but I have 2 new shiny cards :)

Getting the new cards was your choice, not that of CK. 

You do realize, perhaps, that it does cost money to put up and maintain an Internet site.  And we get to use CK for free.  So, who pays for it?  The advertisers, especially those of credit card companies showing on site.