Question

onehawaiian

Do any lenders that actually matter even use Vantagescore 3.0?
I get it, Vantagescore 3.0 is a different model that helps keep track of our credit. It has X's and O's designed to be more accurate and blah blah blah. I do not care. What I want to know is are there any lenders/cc companies that even use this? I mean my VScore could be 10,001 but would mean absolutely nothing if every lender uses FICO. Can anyone chime in? All I see are posts about how much better VS 3.0 is, or that it's a tool to help consumers track their credit, and trying to convince us how accurate it is, but none of that matters if it's not used by lenders. No?
I could care less if this model is superior. Real application and usage is all that matters.

Credit scores are well explained in the articles here.  FICO takes into account all three credit reports in calculating their credit score.  The scores here are just so you can see how your credit may be effected by financial actions because the purpose of this site is to TEACH people how to improve their credit. You quit needing to learn only when you die.