Question

sarahjane0716

DMV tickets were sent to collections, and the current status is "removed collections"
I had my license stolen and several tickets issued under my name. All of these tickets were sent to collection agencies. In order for me to get my license reinstated, I was told by the DMV to contact the collection agencies to arrange a payment plan. However these collection reports have recently been changed from "open" to "removed" and no longer gives me an option to contact the company and make payments. My first question is why have these reports been removed? How will this effect me getting my license back? Do I still need to pay the collections thatn are removed? Any help would be amazing. thank you.

Similar Situation

Hi Sarah,

I had a similar situation. I was actually wondering to see if you had an update and if the tickets were ever placed back on to your credit report with perhaps another agency or have these been gone for good since their removal?