Question

MuminaD

Divorced and need my credit to follow my maiden name!
My credit is good but it won't show under my maiden name. Recently divorced but the good credit is mine! He had no credit and mine isn't showing unless I go under my old name. I did change at the Social Security office and have changed with my credit cards too.....What can I do?

If you got it changed through your ss office then just write a letter to the credit bureaus of such change. give them a copy of your ssn with the corrected name change. do the same with birth certificate and driver's liscence.