Question

Fraggyou

dissmiss bankruptcy
I did bankruptcy may 2007. It is the only bad item on my credit score. I read it is supposed to come off automatically. Also read I need to write letters to all credit companys to have it taken off. { Q&A } How many are there? How do I get their addresses? Can I just take care of this by calling them on the phone, if so, where are the phone #'s available?

You filed in 2007 and, if it was a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, it will remain on your report for 10 years.  Any accounts included in the bankruptcy will drop off by the end of 7 years. You do not need to do anything, and you can't change the reports on this anyways.

Just start checking your three credit reports every year and do read the articles on this site.  Enlightening information for your overall benefit.