Question

yaymeelee

Disputing questions PLEASE HELP
There are some bad accounts on my credit that are older than 7 years, I don't know whether I should write to the collection companies or to the credit bureau? What information do I provide? Because I've been reading to write to the collection company and ask for proof but even if they have proof shouldn't this be removed because its been longer than 7 years? please help guys I'm about to be relocated and I really want to purchase a home with just my name on it!
Thanks guys =)

Older than 7 years from the date it was filed should be removed. Always dispute inaccuracies to the Bureaus. Challenge the validity of a debt to the collection agencies as soon as they contact you. Always do it in writing and get them to send proof in writing as well.